- Heating element factory sealed in Mineral Oil
- NO Fumes, No Flames, No Fuels Required
- Automatic Thermostat to maintain constant temperature
- Large wheels for easy rolling and a convenient carrying handle
- Internal Tip Over Switch turns unit off it it's tipped over
The Lakewood Model 5500 is a triple 600/900/1500 Watt, ice white and gray colored, oil filled, heater with a steel six fin cabinet. This model has a heating element factory sealed in mineral oil and a dual rocker switch for adjusting the wattage. This design never requires refilling, and produces NO fumes or flames. The unit has a thermostat with an automatic on/off function to maintain a constant temperature in your space, large wheels for easy rolling, and a convenient carrying handle. Additional safety features include power and caution indicator lights, internal high limit safety fuse, and an internal tip over switch that causes the heater to shut off if tipped over. This product comes with a one year limited warranty.