About TURBRO ‘Suburbs’ Series
Suburbs TS20 electric fireplace stove is the sweetest little stove that you could ever want! Warms a room up to 1,000 sq.ft. The vintage fireplace design with realistic dancing flames and burning log effect can provide your family with a warm ambiance. The retro design and realistic flame effect levels up your living ambiance. Gentle looking, high heating capacity, and easy control, it’s absolutely your best choice for this winter.
- Check Your Package: If you find the package is destroyed or lose the accessories, please feel free to email TURBRO support team.
- Safe Use: For safety concern, please DO NOT use the extension cord and power strip.
- Avoid Burning: DO NOT allow bare skin to touch the air outlet of the heater.
- Limited Product Load: Please DO NOT place heavy items on the top (several decorations only).
- Before using the heater, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Model: Suburbs TS20
- Rated Power: 1400W/4780btu
- Power Supply: 110-120V/ 60Hz
- Heating Area: 1,000 sq.ft
- Main Body Material: Metal
- Heating element: Convector heater trips（without light）
- LED Color: Red, Orange
- Lighting Effect: LED Log flame effect
- Approval: North America CSA certified
- Dimensions: 20″H x 17″W x 10″D
- Unit weight: 15.5lbs (7kg)
- Noise Level: ≤37dBA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Electric fireplace stove
- 4 x Legs
- 12 x Screw
- 1 x User Manual
Toasty Fireplace: There’s no better feeling than relaxing by the fireplace on a cold, winter evening as you sip a steaming cup of hot cocoa. Stay warm this winter with the efficient 4,777 BTU heat output of a TURBRO Suburbs electric stove.
Flame Control: Create an enchanting fireside environment without the mess and smoke of a real fire. The flame effects can be turned on separately from the heat to help you set the mood when the heater is not needed.
Safe to Touch: The heating element is located on the bottom so the body of the stove is always cool to the touch, no matter how long it has been running.
Easy to Use: Simply flip the switch to turn on the heating element, set the thermostat from 68-95℉, and wait as your room instantly begins to heat up.
Overheat Protection: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot, or if the heater gets tipped over. The TURBRO Suburbs heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.